Friday, January 29, 2010

A date with destiny?



After waking up New Years day with quite the head on me, I decided that it really was time to stop drinking. Or at least take the day off from drinking. Jack was beyond repair in the morning on the 1st, but did start to turning human around 3pm and agreed that drinking was to be something left in 2009. From that point on, we were on the wagon – or off the wagon, depending on which way you look at it!
The New Year has started of rather nicely with lots of work and lots of socializing. Socializing I did not anticipate – which is sort of the best socializing of all. Due to the increased level of socializing I have allowed myself a ‘one drink per night and only when out in public’ drinking policy! I mean, a Civilised Queen can’t turn down a Civilised Cocktail when out in a bar - it could result in social suicide! Right? Jack on the other hand has kept to his strict regime of not drinking anything, and has resorted to an increased level of Uncivilised sexual escapades to replace his previous drinking habit. I am telling you, for a woman with such self-control in many aspects, Jack certainly can go from one addiction to the next with ease and poise and in true Jack form makes this transition with out even a blink, without even realizing himself, that he has made such a transition!

Any hoo enough about Jack and back on to more important things, like me! Just weeks into 2010, I must now admit I am back on or off the wagon, depending on how you look at it! However, I am very controlled this time round, which makes drinking more of a constant test of my inner strength than a display of sheer weakness.

With February fast approaching and all the Civilised social activity that January has provided, I had a brief moment of feeling like 2010 is going way to fast! Therefore I decided that a Civilised Gentleman Suitor is necessary. A Civilised Queen can’t have yet another month go by without having at least a dinner with a Gentleman Suitor! I did the ring around with my girlfriends to find out if anyone had anything suitable for me to canoodle with! To my surprise, one of my girlfriends in a distant circle of friends had an interesting sounding suitor! He is a builder, extremely outdoorsy and is apparently hung like a horse! So I graciously accepted.

Distant circle of friends – A person who is not in the immediate circle of trust though still in on the in’s and out’s of a Civilised Queen!

She organized the whole thing and all I had to do was show up! How Gala!

I met this so-called builder at Here Lounge a few nights ago. I recognized him as he told me he would be wearing a dark blue polo shirt. Oh my fucking gay god, when he walk through the front gates I noticed him immediately! He seriously was hot stuff baby this evening. About 6 feet tall, incredible body, sandy blond hair, the sexiest smile and a very masculine voice. I near dropped to my knees in an instant, but as a Civilised Queen should always do I remained composed and controlled!

Side Note! I did break my one drink policy. BUT - I had too as I was on a date!

We had great conversation about loads of things, from working out, to going out, to coming out, and then the deal breaker – his interest in Vagina! Look, seriously, I am not one to judge BUT if you are trying to get me in the sack please leave the Vagina talk for another time – like, when you’re not around me for example!

You woman know I absolutely adore you! But, I have no desire to go near your front door nor do I want to hear a possible Gentleman Suitor rehash stories of his desire to occasionally eat in.

Though, as it is 2010 and I am a new woman I entertained his dialogue and let him talk about it a little more. Then as a Civilised Queen would do I gently turned the conversation back to ME! By the time cocktail #3 had arrived I was becoming a little loser in my body language and my composure! I can neither confirm nor deny getting a little frisky with the builder. My frisky behavior was well received. At one point, I did one of those ‘accidental brush up against the penis region’ moves, and this builder was PACKING! Shit honey, I mean this was blue ribbon prize beef!

Moments after the alleged penis encounter an average looking woman approached us and started to flirt with my builder. To my shock and horror he started to flirt back, then they started to whisper to each other! What the fuck was this all about! No body turns me into a wallflower on my own date! I was not happy at all, but as a Civilised Queen should do I politely laughed along with their vile excuse for behavior! Then, to add insult to injury, my builder leans over to me and says.

I really wanna fuck this chick, is OK with you if I leave?

I responded with my EYES only! He then said.

Oh I’m sorry, how rude of me. Do you wanna come too?

I then responded with my mouth, and tried to be as civilized as possible.

I think it may be best if you kids trot off and have your little rendezvous on your own! It’s totally cool with me! It's been an absolute pleasure meeting you both!

Clearly, I said the last line as bland and as cement as possible! Even though I said I was cool with it, I certainly wasn't, and with that, I stood up and waltz out of the Bar! Never to see that builder again!

Look, I don’t want to sound Uncivilised, but if you are on a date with someone at least have the decency to finish your date with that person like a Civilised human being before nailing someone else! I mean really, what type of whore picks up someone whilst on a date with someone else! If this has also happened to you  - I feel your pain sister! I am not baring a grudge towards the builder, as it does save a lot of time when a person shows you their inner most self on the first date, but I am a little disturbed to find people think this type of behavior is socially acceptable! In A Civilised Queen’s world, this poor behavior is a big no no!

I have no doubt 2010 will be a wonderful year and I will not let my first date of the year with the builder tarnish my hopes and dreams of finding a Civilised Gentleman in West Hollywood! I am willing to do who and what ever it takes to find the perfect husband!



No comments:

Post a Comment